Prospective Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Universitas Pancasila
- Have a bachelor’s degree (S1), master’s (S2), Doctorate (S3) in Pharmacy or related.
- Maximum age 65 years for Lecturer or Head Lecturer and maximum 70 years for Professor at the time of registration.
- Have an interest in the development of Pharmaceutical Science.
- Have integrity and leadership and problem solving good.
- At least 2 years active teaching experience.
- Has passion strong in education and able to work under pressure .
- Has a network in the field of Pharmacy both nationally and internationally.
- Has a good track record.
- Drug free.
- Never related criminal case.
- Willing to respect and practice the noble values of Pancasila.
- Behave well and physically and mentally healthy.
- Actively master English or other foreign languages. li>
- Willing to work full time
Documents Requirements For Prosepective Deans
- Signed Registration Form *
- Affidavit of willingness to be nominated *
- Curriculum Vitae *
- Current color photograph size 4 x 6 as many as 4 pieces
- Photocopy of valid ID card
- Statement of loyalty to the State Ideology: Pancasila and the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia and will carry out the Vision and Mission of FF-UP *< /li>
- Certificate of physical and mental health from a government hospital doctor
- Certificate of Police Records (SKCK)
- Photocopy of S-3, S-2 and S diplomas -1 which is legalized
- Photocopy of the Decree of the Minister of National Education regarding the determination of Academic Position Levels (Lector/Head Lecturer/Professor)
- Teaching certificate from a university for the 2020 FF-UP Dean Candidate -2024, if the person concerned comes from external Pancasila University
- A paper outlining the motivation of the candidate to become the Dean of FF-UP, as well as his thoughts on the vision and  ; mission, and work program with reference to the Statute, RENIP and RENSTRA of Pancasila University (maximum 5 sheets, A4 format, font 12, times new roman font)
- Temporary non-active statement if the person concerned is a member of the Education Foundation and Trustees of Pancasila University *
- A statement letter of temporary inactivity if the person concerned is a member of the Senate of the University of Pancasila or a member of the senate of FF-UP *
- A statement that the person concerned has never been convicted of an offense criminal offense and/or not being examined in court because he is accused of having committed a criminal offense and/or is not currently in the legal process *
- Temporary permit during the selection process for the Dean of FF-UP and while serving as the Dean of FF -UP from the relevant agency/institution, if the person concerned is from external Pancasila University
- A statement of willingness to work full time *
- A statement of willingness to participate in the selection process for the Dean of FF-UP according to the provisions set by the Committee and/or Pancasila University *
- Statement letter will not interfere with contesting the process and/or results of the election and determination of the Dean of the FF-UP Pancasila University *
- Statement of not being a political party administrator *< /li>
File Submission Deadline
- Faculty of Pharmacy Building, Universitas Pancasila, Srengseng Sawah, Jagakarsa, South Jakarta 12640
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel : 021-7864727 – 021-7864728
“The decision of the Selection Committee for the Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy at Pancasila University is absolute and cannot be contested”.