Hi Friends! How are you?
In order to increase public awareness regarding drug quality, including the circulation of counterfeit and non-quality (substandard) drugs, Systematic Tracking of At-Risk Medicines (STARmeds)* is holding a Tiktok content contest!
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is open to the public
- Videos must match the theme with a maximum duration of 2 minutes
- Every video that is made must be uploaded via the Tiktok Platform or Instagram Reels (Instagram reels with the tag @officialfarmasiup) with hashtags #STARmedsTiktokChallenge and #KualitasObatIndonesia
- Must follow Instagram account @officialfarmasiup
- The work created must be original and not infringe copyright and have never been published
- Content does not contain SARA, pornography and is not provocative
- Participants can be individuals or groups
The form of content is freed up for participants, with the theme and purpose of increasing public awareness of the dangers of counterfeit/poor quality medicines, buying medicines safely (both offline and online), and being able to work on how to check whether the drugs being consumed are safe.
- 1st winner of IDR 4 million
- 2nd place Rp. 3 million
- 3rd place Rp. 2 million
- The favorite winner is IDR 1 million
- All participants will receive an e-Certificate
Deadline for uploads: 23 Oktober 2022
*STARmeds is a collaborative study between Pancasila University, Imperial College London, and Erasmus University Rotterdam that focuses on the estimation and prevalence of counterfeit and substandard drugs, and their impact on the economy and health.