Field Data Collection Coordinator (Epidemiologist) for Systematic Tracking Of At-Risk Medicines (STARmeds) with the following conditions:
- Minimum Master’s Degree (S2), preferably graduates in the field of Public Health/Epidemiology/Biostatistics or equivalent field/experience
- Strong in quantitative research skills, including experience using statistical and database software packages (e.g. STATA, R, Python)
- Experienced with field data collection and data analysis processes (preparation of field visits, development of survey instruments, data collection, data entry, data cleaning, and analysis). Experience with electronic data management tools is a plus
- Having significant experience as an enumerator is preferred
- Having experience interacting with the Health Office at the district/city level is preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the field of epidemiological research
- Willing to travel to certain areas for data collection (depending on pandemic conditions)
- Has good communication, strategic thinking, management and monitoring skills
- Research and organized
- Fluent in Indonesian and fluent in spoken English is a plus
For complete information, you can download the attached file.
For interested candidates, please send your CV (with the names of the two recommenders and their respective telephone numbers) and cover letter to: email@example.com, cc: yn.nugrahani@univpancasila. ac.id no later than 12 April 2021.