Wednesday (28/09), the Universitas Pancasila has carried out the inauguration of one of the professors of the Faculty of Pharmacy in the field of Clinical and Community Pharmacy, Prof. Dr. apt. Dian Ratih Laksmitawati, M. Biomed.
Prof. Dr. apt. Dian Ratih Laksmitawati, M. Biomed, in her scientific oration entitled The Potential of Herbs and Stem Cells as Natural Materials to Overcome Degenerative Diseases summarized that degenerative diseases cannot be stopped in line with cell aging, but efforts to inhibit their progress can be made using herbs with antioxidant effects. On the other hand, stem cells can be used for repair therapy for tissue damaged by the degeneration process.
In a series of inauguration events that took place at the Multipurpose Building, Pancasila University Campus, Jagakarsa, South Jakarta, Pancasila University inaugurated 5 Professors at once. The inauguration of five professors including; in the fields of mechanical engineering, pharmaceutical science, law science, management science and marketing management science. In his remarks the Chancellor of Pancasila University, Prof. Dr. Edie Toet Hendratno, S.H, M.Sc, FCBArb said that the inauguration of professors this time was a rare event for universities in Indonesia.
The inauguration of 5 Professors with various scientific fields including:
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Dwi Rahmalina, MT. in the Field of Mechanical Engineering in the Master of Mechanical Engineering Study Program
- Prof. Dr. apt. Dian Ratih Laksmitawati, M.Biomed. in the Field of Clinical and Community Pharmacy in the Pharmacy Science Doctoral Study Program
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Iha Haryani Hatta, SE., MM. in the Field of Marketing Management in the Bachelor of Management Study Program
- Prof. Dr. B.F. Sihombing, SH., MH., in the Field of Law in the Bachelor of Law Study Program, and
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Arissetyanto Nugroho, MM. in the Field of Management Science in the Doctoral Program in Economics at the Postgraduate School of Universitas Pancasila.
With the inauguration of these five professors, Universitas Pancasila already has 24 professors spread across 29 Study Programs at UP. In 2021, UP produced the most lecturers with functional academic positions with the title of professor or professor in DKI Jakarta. [rh]