Registration for Pharmacist Professional Study Program
Faculty of Pharmacy, Universitas Pancasila
Odd Semester 2020/2021
It is announced that registration for the Odd semester 2020/2021 Pharmacist Professional Study Program is open from 01 July 2020 to 05 August 2020, with the following requirements:
- Registration of prospective new students for the Pharmacist Professional Study Program online through the website at pmbonline.univpancasila.ac.id, by:
- Fill in the data for prospective students of the Pharmacist Profession Study Program.
- Uploading scan results certificates, transcripts, photos, ID cards, Accreditation Certificates for Bachelor of Pharmacy Study Programs, College of Pharmacy of Origin.
- Obtaining results of verification of biodata and documents, then invoices payment is printed.
- Paid the registration fee for the Selection Test of RP. 800,000,-
- Receipt of payment of registration scan and upload.
- Get payment verification, then print test card.
- For prospective students from the Faculty of Pharmacy, Universitas Pancasila:
- Attach proof of submission of the thesis book.
- For students who have just finished the thesis trial, the submission of books is no later than 1 (one) month after the thesis trial, and if they arrive at the Mid-Semester Examination (UTS) they have not submitted the thesis book they are not allowed to take the exam.
- Strata-1 (S1) Pharmacy GPA > 3.00.
- For prospective students from outside the Faculty of Pharmacy, Universitas Pancasila :
- Pass the Bachelor’s Degree (S1) program in Pharmacy, the graduation period is no more than 3 years.
- Submit a photocopy of the accreditation certificate for the undergraduate study program from the pharmacy college of origin.
- Strata-1 GPA (S1) Pharmacy > 3,25
- Section exams were held on:
- Theory & Landfill:
- Day/date : Tuesday/11 August 2020
- Hours : 09.00 WIB – finish
- Place : Online at their respective places
- Day/date : Wednesday – Friday/12 – 14 August 2020
- Hours : 09.00 WIB – finished
- Place: Faculty of Pharmacy Building, Universitas Pancasila
- Theory & Landfill:
- Theoretical material Tested : Analytical Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacology.
- Graduation announcement on day/date : Tuesday/ 18 August 2020
- Re-registration date 18 – 21 August 2020 to the Academic section, by attaching:
- Filling out the registration form for the Pharmacist Profession Study Program
- A certified copy of S1 diploma: 1 sheet
- Pass photo with purple background 4×6 : 2 pieces
- Pass photo with purple background 3×4 : 2 pieces
- Photocopy birth certificate : 1 sheet
- Photocopy of family card: 1 sheet
- Certificate of good health from doctor
- Certificate of not color blindness, not speech impaired, not deaf (original) from doctor and free of drugs from the authorized institution.
- Photocopy of the accreditation certificate of the faculty/study program of the original Pharmacy College.
- Debriefing for new Pharmacists students will be held on:
- Day/date : Friday/ 28 August 2020
- Hour : 09.00 WIB – finished
- Place: Hall (IV floor) Faculty of Pharmacy, Universitas Pancasila
- Lecture starts on Monday, August 31, 2020.
This is announced for information.
Jakarta, 02 June 2020,