No. : 089/Peng/U/FF/V/2022
About the Education Registration of the Pharmacist Professional Study Program
Faculty of Pharmacy, Pancasila University
Odd Semester 2022/2023
It was announced that registration for the Odd semester 2022/2023 Pharmacist Professional Study Program was open from 02 June to 15 July 2022, with the following requirements:
- Registration of prospective new students of the Pharmacist Profession Study Program online through the website at http://pmbonline.univpancasila.ac.id, by:
- Filling in the data of prospective students of the Pharmacist Profession Study Program.
- Uploading the results scan certificates, transcripts, photos, ID cards, Accreditation Certificate of Pharmacy Study Program S1 Pharmacy College of Origin.
- Obtain the results of verification of biodata and documents, then print the bill of payment.
- Pay the registration fee for the Selection Test is RP. 800,000,-
- Receipt of payment of registration scan and upload.
- Get payment verification, then print test card.
- For prospective students from the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Pancasila:
- Attach proof of submission of thesis books.
- For students who have just finished the thesis trial, the submission of books is no later than 1 (one) ) months after the thesis trial, and if you arrive at the Mid-Semester Examination (UTS) you have not submitted the thesis book, you are not allowed to take the exam.
- Strata-1 GPA (S1) Pharmacy > 3.00.
- For prospective students who come from outside the Faculty of Pharmacy, Pancasila University:
- Pass the Strata-1 (S1) Pharmacy program graduation period not more than 3 years.
- Submit a photocopy of the accreditation certificate of the undergraduate study program from the original pharmacy college.
- Strata-1 (S1) Pharmacy GPA > 3,25.
- Sexy exam held Offline on:
- Theory & TPA:
- Day, date : Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Time : 09.00 WIB – finish
- Place : Faculty of Pharmacy Building, Pancasila University
- Day, date : Wednesday, 27 July 2022
- Hours : 09.00 WIB – finish
- Place: Hall (Fourth Floor) Faculty of Pharmacy, Pancasila University
- Theory & TPA:
- The theoretical material tested : Analytical Pharmacy Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacology.
- Graduation announcement on the day, date : Wednesday, 3 August 2022
- Re-registration date 3 – 9 August 2022 to the Academic section, by attaching:
- Filling out the registration form for the Professional Pharmacist Study Program
- A certified copy of S1 transcript: 1 sheet
- Pass photo with purple background 4×6 : 2 pieces
- Pass photo with purple background 3×4 : 2 pieces
- Photocopy of birth certificate : 1 sheet
- Copy of family card: 1 sheet
- Certificate of good health from doctor
- Certificate of no color blind, not speech impaired, not deaf (original) from a doctor and free from drugs from an authorized institution.
- Photocopy of accreditation certificate of the faculty/study program of the original College of Pharmacy.
- Debriefing for new Pharmacist students will be held on :
- Day, date : Friday, 12 August 2022
- Hour : 09.00 WIB – finished
- Place: Hall (Fl. IV) Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Pancasila
- Lecture starts on Monday, 15 August 2022
Thus announced to be known.
Jakarta, 12 May 2022