The 3rd Postgraduate Seminar on Pharmaceutical Sciences
The Role of Pharmacist in Supporting The Productivity and Health of Society in New Normal
Thursday, 3rd September 2020 (08.00 – 15.30 WIB)
The 3rd Postgraduate Seminar on Pharmaceutical Sciences (PSPS) 2020 is a conference which is conducted as the part of a collaboration between Faculty of Pharmacy in Indonesia : Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Universitas Padjadjaran, Universitas Pancasila, and Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto.
The 3rd PSPS 2020 is a forum for students, researchers, lecturers, observers, and practitioners from university, research institutions, industry, and professionals to exchange ideas and latest information in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
TOPIC : "The Role of Pharmacist in Supporting The Productivity and Health of Society in New Normal"
???? Will be held on Thursday, 3rd September 2020, and
???? The seminar will be conducted through an online video conference via ZOOM
???? CALL FOR PAPER
1. The presented papers will be published in the Proceeding
2. Selected manuscripts will be published in the SCOPUS-indexed or national journal (Additional publication fee will be charged)
1. International Journal of Applied Pharmaceutics (Int J App Pharm), Scopus Q3 SJR 0.22; Full article, special issue; APC 350USD.
2. Communications in Science and Technology (CST), regular issue, Scopus index, APC Free of charge.
3. Indonesian biomedical journal (InaBJ); Scopus; Q4; SJR 0,14; Sinta 1; Regular issue; discount submission fee.
4. Jurnal ilmu kefarmasian (JIFI); Sinta2; Regular issue
5. Jurnal Sains Farmasi & Klinis (JSFK); Sinta 2
?? Join now and more info : http://the3rdpsps.com/
???? Contact Person
???????? Register and share!
Faculty of Pharmacy Universitas Pancasila